Welcome to the JUNG-le: Say Hello to Dr. Taylor Jung!
- She grew up in South Korea and says that her supportive parents are her heroes.
- She loves Top 40 Pop Music (and can be coerced into admitting a fondness for BTS).
- She loves to binge legal or medical dramas, and the occasional comedy stand-up special on Netflix.
- In her (rare) downtime, she loves spending time with girlfriends and catching up.
- And lastly, her road to CSA has been over 3 years in the making! We are so thrilled she's here, and she is super excited to jump into the vast array of surgeries offered here at CSA.
Dr. Taylor J. Jung was born and raised in South Korea. She received her B.S. & M.S. from Yonsei University in South Korea, and a 2nd B.S. from the University of Oklahoma in Norman. She pursued a professional education in Dentistry and Medicine receiving her Doctoral Degree of Dental Surgery from the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center (OU, go Sooners!) and her Doctoral Degree of Medicine from Louisiana State University at the Shreveport Health Sciences Center (LSU, and go Tigers!)
Dr. Jung discovered her true passion for Cosmetic Surgery during her residency while participating in trauma/corrective/reconstructive surgeries. She then pursued further exploration in Facial and General Cosmetic Surgery, traveling to Oklahoma to shadow Drs. Nuveen and Caplin at Cosmetic Surgery Affiliates, which cemented her desire to go into the field. It was love at first stitch!
Dr. Jung understands how important it is to be able to trust your surgeon to understand your specific needs, and to offer excellency of care through integrity. Her ultimate goal is not only to empower and instill confidence in her patients, but to also foster lasting relationships with those patients based on kindness, mutual trust, and compassion.
Dr. Jung is greatly excited to finally be at Cosmetic Surgery Affiliates, under the experienced mentorship of both Dr. Nuveen and Dr. Caplin in Oklahoma City. She has only been here a short time, but we can already tell that her gentle spirit, kind heart, and genuine desire to help everyone will serve her well here at CSA. Welcome home, Dr. Jung!